I used the following, but you can add any vegetables you fancy and sweet potatoes if you prefer.
- 4 chopped cooked potatoes
- half a handful of cabbage
- half a handful of kale
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pasture-raised egg or tempeh or tofu
- A few sprigs of rocket
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a skillet or cast iron pan with some extra virgin olive oil. Cook on a low heat until all ingredients are hot.
- Top with a fried egg. If you don’t eat eggs, you could fry some tempeh or tofu instead.